Monday 24 February 2014

.. actually post my blog and show off my Annie Sloane painted mirror.

My intention is to try to post everyday.  All about discipline and carrying through on projects planned.  So yesterday's blog was all written up and ready to go but internet, as it does, let me down.  So today I shall post yesterday's shall.

Last weekend I did nothing bar reread a long running and favourite blog, to pinch a phrase, " you know who you are" .  Granted I had just enjoyed a wonderful but exhausting two weeks hosting my family, two of whom have significant mobility issues and was feeling the loss of their company.  Was that excuse enough?  No me thinks.

But read I did and inspired I was to get up off my arse and write my own.  So know every day I set a task, it makes me write, it makes me do and it makes me happier.

So yesterday I swept up leaves,  pruned roses, even though I could not smell them and as the sun shone bright, the air was warm we barbecued.

Today though I shall have a friend over for coffee, she who visited an old house with moi and can I show what I have achieved.  But not my blog of course.



Troc Mirror painted in Annie Sloan Paris grey
Graphite
Silver gilded. 

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful surprise to read the first comment on my blog today. I have actually thought about you from time to time and missed your writings very much. I shall definitely add your blog to my list and will be a regular visitor. I am off now to read your earlier posts. Keep writing! Love
    the mirror by the wayxx

    ReplyDelete